Monday, April 2, 2018

Papercraft Business Challenge #5 - April

Welcome to our newest Challenge! For the month of April challenge the theme is: Anything Goes (Optional: Birthday – For an extra entry to WIN the prize).

The winning prize will be this cute stamp set: Lawn Fawn – Duh Nuh

Isn't it just adorable?? Wouldn't you love to be the winner of this prize? Now let me show you what I did for the Anything Goes - Birthday twist:

While my card is not on the "whimsical" side, it is, however, a birthday card for some lovely lady, young or old. I did several layers with pearls and flowers for my embellishments, plus added a cut-out "postage" stamp on the bottom right corner of my card.

Now it’s your turn. What are you going to share with us so that you have the chance at winning the prize? Remember, if you would like TWO chances at winning the prize, you need to create a project using this months challenge theme: Birthday.

See you there! And thanks for stopping by!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw


2 comments: